Rules VIDEO of the YEARThe winner of the Video of the Year (VOTY) contest receives a Soundcraft Ui12
- The Global Rockstar Jury selected 107 videos that participated in last year's contest: Check them out on the ARTIST page, you can recognize them via their artist card: They have the label "CONTESTANT VOTY 2015".
- The winner of the Video of the Year (VOTY) contest receives a Soundcraft Ui12: A great complete digital mixer that can be controlled by any device anywhere!
How does it work?
- All 107 videos are found on the page ARTISTS.
- The contestants are marked with the label “CONTESTANT VOTY”.
- Click on the artist card of the contestant you wish to vote for. Watch his video, and if you like it, cast a free social media vote (facebook vote or twitter vote) or a paid MEGAVOTE. On the artist profile of the contestant, you see what the artist gives you in return for your MEGAVOTES.
- In the VOTY contest, 1 MEGAVOTE equals 3 social media votes.
- Every registered User can vote for every contestant twice a day with free social media votes from 15.01-15.02.2016.
- Every registered User can cast as many MEGAVOTES as he wishes for the contestants he wants to support from 01.03-15.04.2016.
- The contestant who is on Top of the Charts on 15. April 2016 wins!
Start and end of the contest
- The VOTY contest starts on 01.March 2016 and ends on 15.April 2016.
- All voting decisions are legally binding; there is no legal recourse against contest determinations.
In addition, there is no right of appeal against the jury’s decisions in the contest.
Global Rockstar reserves the right at all times to disqualify your nomination, if any information provided during your registration or in connection with your uploading of content on this website is incorrect.
The voting for any song(s) uploaded on the website is governed by the following rules. If you violate these rules, we may disqualify your song from the contest and/or delete your account. In addition, Global Rockstar reserves the right to claim any damages caused by such violations from any violation user.
- Do not create multiple accounts. Each user is permitted to hold only one account.
- Do not create automated systems to artificially increase the comments for your song or for a song you support.
- Do not pay others to comment for your song or for a song you support.
- For more information, please read the Terms and Conditions.